Sunday, May 8, 2011

On the Road Again

It feels like we just did this very drive heading down to Nashville where I swore I would never do a road trip again and here we are again. This time for a good cause though so, i am doing my very best to not complain. We have only driven 250 miles and my hubby is already threatening to hand me the wheel so that I stop complaining LOL

The van is full of so many of your donations. We are scheduled to arrive sometime between 8am or 10. We have our first meeting with Jody at noon to plan the week then, we are off o our first shelter to start working with the tornado victims. I am so excited to share your donations with them. Knowing that people are loving on them from minnesota will mean so much.

I am scheduled to do an interview with the mayor to share his story and many others with you.

Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment